Gorilla Playsets Great Skye II Swing Set features factory stained and sealed Cedar that naturally resists rot, decay, and insect damage. Plus, Maintenance-free Timber Shield protective poly coating on main beams and posts. Tongue and groove wood roof with sunbursts, dormers, and chimney. The Gorilla Playsets Great Skye II Swing Set w/ Timber Shield is one of the largest and offers planty of fun! Includes lots of accessories and plenty of space to play and run around. This set is sure to provide hours of great times for all who play.
- Dimensions: 27'W x 19'D x 13'H
- Wiki Wave Slide - Radical Ride 7’ Tube Slide - Commercial Grade Super Scoop Slide
- Rock Wall with Climbing Rope - Safe Entry Ladder - Deluxe Rope Ladder
- Belt Swing - Trapeze Swing - Tandem Swing designed for 1 or 2 riders
- Built-In Picnic Table - Sandbox - Tic-Tac-Toe Panel - Chalkboard Kit
- Play Telephone - Jumbo Play Binoculars - Steering Wheel - Play Telescope
- Flag Kit - Safety Handles
- Tongue & Groove Wood Roofs featuring Sunbursts, Dormers and a Chimney
- 2 Play Platforms: 5’ High Platform: 4’ x 6’; 7’ High Platform: 2.5’ x 6’
- 4x4 Solid Wood Framing
- 4x6 3-Position Swing Beam with Timber Shield
- Maintenance-free Timber Shield covering on main beams
- Available in Cedar with a beautiful Amber Finish
- Gorilla Playsets offers 10 year warranty on wood rot, decay, insect damage; 1 year on all other parts.
Gorilla Playsets are custom made to order and arrive at your home completely "packaged" and ready to assemble. It is recommended for the assembly of this swing set that you have an adult helper to assist you. Building this swing set takes two adults working together at least 16-24 hours to complete. Owners manual with step by step 3-D illustrated instructions is included.
Here is a list of household tools you will need:
- Standard or Cordless Drill with Phillips Bit with 1/8", 1/4", and 7/16" Drill Bits
- Extension Cord (if using standard drill)
- 1/2" and 9/16" Wrench or Socket
- Tape Measure - Hammer - Pencil - Level
Limited 10 year warranty on wood, 1 year on accessories. Step-by-step 3-D illustrated instructions and owner's manual
- All required hardware
- All required lumber: pre-cut, pre-sanded, and pre-stained. Main beams are even pre-drilled!
- Factory stained wood that is resistant to rot, decay, and insect damage
- We recommend using a sealant within the first 90 days to keep your swing set looking nice and help prolong the life of the play system
- Shipping Weight: 1,272 lbs
- Number of Boxes: 11
Price includes Delivery with FREE lift-gate service by common carrier designated by Gorilla Playsets.
- Delivery is to residential curbside-a person(s) must be present to sign and help unload the item off the truck. The Freight Delivery company will contact you to schedule your appointment for delivery.
- **For Residential Use Only**