Spring is almost here and summer is just a few months away so now is the perfect time to start planning and researching summer camps. Although most summer camp programs are designed for one or more weeks away from home there are also day camps that offer a wide range of activities for children. Whether the camp you choose is away from home or a day camp for children they will need supplies. The gear they need might include things such as backpacks, lunch bags, duffel bags, messenger bags, nap mats and sleeping bags. This article will focus on the brand of Wildkin who offers these items in exciting patterns and style that can be mixed and matched by theme. Wildkin is widely recognized as a leader in this industry. As a designer for kids they know parents will appreciate the quality along with their dedication to safety and quality control which is tested to ensure a superior product. Children love the collection for this simply reason; they have bright colors and unique patterns and prints. Their selection showcases over 30 textiles to choose from. This company screams fun and with the different fabrics you will see why kids love this brand! Truly unique styles and designs.
• Comfy Padded Back with adjustable straps
• Lining is moisture-resistant nylon
• Interior is equipped with pockets and pencil holder
• Available in two sizes, one for younger kids and one for big kids
Lunch Bag Features
• Easy to clean and safety tested for food contact
• Insulated with mesh pockets and elastic strap easily hold juice boxes in place
Duffel Bag Features
• Use with or without the shoulder strap
• Spacious interior with lining that is moisture resistant
Messenger Bags Features
• Moisture resistant interior nylon lining, available in two sizes
• Shoulder strap is thick for added comfort with two pockets on the outside for storage
Nap Mats Features
• Includes an attached blanket for warmth with a pillow
• Rolls up easily and has a carry strap
• Washable on gently cycle in cold water
Sleeping Bag Features
• Includes a pillow, storage bag and elastic storage straps
• Cotton and polyester exterior with 100% cotton flannel on the inside
• Suitable for children up to 5 feet tall
What is great about this line is the fact that the pieces coordinate and compliment each other. The price is affordable, adorable and durable. The nap mat and sleeping bags are never treated with flame-retardant chemicals and that is important for child safety.
They stand behind every item they manufacturer with a warranty which is for one year from the date of purchase. Of course, this simply applies when the products is used for the purpose intended and under normal conditions. Normal wear and tear that occurs because of usage over time, unreasonable use, accidents or neglect is not covered under the guarantee.
If you are thinking about summer camp and the accessories your kids might need then this collection ought to be your first consideration. The manufactured goods are just the thing for summer camp and obtainable in the brick and mortar stores as well as the online shops. Remember, early registration to camp should be completed soon because most will fill up very quickly.